The early years of a child…… When the young minds start to develop….. When curiosity runs high……… These are the moments when the child wants to explore and experiment.
Objectives of the Primary Years Programme are as follows:
- Foster a happy and positive learning atmosphere
- Make the student a confident and independent learner by developing intrinsic motivation
- Develop a secular outlook through empathy, tolerance and respect for others
- Inquiry based approach to learning
- Nurturing trans disciplinary skills such as - Thinking, Social, Communication, Self - management and Research skills
- Imbibe ethics, etiquette and positive habits