At Suncity School, this thought forms the underlying core of our efforts to offer
holistic education to our children, catering to their extra-curricular interests and hobbies.
Taking it from there, we begin our new session with Futuristic-Divergent thinking. Imagining, envisioning, projecting and predicting what has not been realizedis futuristic. This will help our children remain competitive in a world that will change faster than we can understand.
We have different activities carried out systematically throughout the year. Some are listed below:
- Orientation day: Assemblies and activities of the new session.
- Investiture Ceremony/ Mother’s Day
- Independence Day
- Children’s Day
- Adieu – Class XII farewell
- Aashirwachan- Assembly for 10 and 12 graders before the Board exams.
- Summer Apprenticeship
- Labour Day
- Visits to NGOs in order to inculcate moral values and sense of responsibility towards the society in students.
- Recreational outings
- Regular visits to blind school and old age home
- ARPAN – a student led initiative by Suncity School
- Subject weeks: carried out in a cohesive and interdisciplinary manner; guest speakers invited to strengthen the knowledge base of the students in the relevant subject with the week culminating in an outing.