Every Friday the school transforms into a cornucopia of talent. Each club follows the important principle – ‘learning by doing.’ Each student chooses a club based on his/her interest and is mentored in the fine art of the ability by a dedicated faculty. Club options can be changed each term, subject to availability and at the discretion of the club heads and the CCA In charge.
The various clubs offered to the students are the following:
1. Green Brigade Club
2. Craft Club
3. Dramatics Club
4. IT Club
5. Oratorical Club (Public speaking)
6. Innovation Club (Science fun
7. Pottery Club
8. Western Instrumental and Vocal music Club (Students opting for Western Music need to carry their own instruments to the Club.)
9. Hindustani Instrumental and Vocal music Club
10. Western Dance Club
11. Indian Dance Club
12. Infinity Club (Mathematics)
13. Home Science Club
14. Impressions Club (Fine arts)
15. Mind Games Club (G.K. and Quiz)
16. Needle and Crochet Club (open for grades VI and above)
17. Holistic Health Club (open for grades VI and above)
18. Heritage Club (open for grades VI and above)
19. Movie Club (open for grades VI and above)
20. Model United Nations (open for grades VIII and above)(MUN Students will be selected on the basis of their research and presentation skills) Students have won various awards in prestigious conferences such as IIMUN, HMUN, Heritage MUN and Shri MUN.
21. Sculpting and clay modelling(open for grades IV and above)
22. Financial Literacy club (open from grades VIII to X)
23.Statistical Quality Control Circle – SQCC (Professional) (open from grades VI to XI)The QCC club will aim at focusing at the students’ problem solving skills and persuade them to adopt QUALITY as an integral part of their lives. We are proud to mention that our QCC Team, ‘SadaivaAgrani’ has made us proud bywinning laurels at different national and International Competitions, held in places such as Mauritius, Lucknow, London.
24. Robotics: (Professional) (open for grades III and above)The Robotics Club is open for children to learn about robotics and work with the LegoEV3 Robot to design and solve real-world problems.
25. Astronomy Club (Professional) (open for grades V and above)
26. Brainobrain Skill Development Program (Professional)( open from grades Ito VI)
27. Choir club
(Note: The term “Professional” implies that the clubs are run by professionals and are to be paid for.)